martes, 12 de junio de 2012

Sharing Goodies


Compartiré algunas de las cosas nuevas que han llegado a mis manos recientemente
I'll share some of the new stuff that have gotten to my hands recently 

        Este es un exfoliante de lima y coco de Bath & Body Works. ¡Huele riquísimo! Esta tienda tiene cosas geniales a buenos precios.
This is a coconut lime body scrub from Bath & Body Works. Smells awesome! This store has awesome stuff at good prices.


Primera vez que compro un esmalte de esta marca. No lo he probado todavía pero estoy enamorada del color
This is the first time that I buy a nail polish from this brand. I haven't tested it yet but I'm in love with the color

Este anillo fue un regalo y me encanta el diseño
This ring was a gift and I love the design

Las compré en Margarita. Snake print + buen precio + cómodas.
I bought them in Margarita. Snake print + good price + comfy. 


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi ... lovely blog ... will follow you for a while ... please visit my log if you like ... want to know what you think as your taste is exquisite ... Love, cat. (http://catsruledogsdroole.blogspot.com/)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola, me encantaron las sandalias :) son preciosas
    Saludos

    itzymacbeth.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar